We understand insurance and billing information can be quite confusing. Our office staff will verify benefits prior to your first visit; however, we suggest the patient contacts their insurance company as well. The insurance company will make final determination of benefits once they receive the bill. However, ultimate responsibility for payment of services is the patient or legal guardian if the patient is a minor. Disputes regarding benefits are between the patient and the insurance company. The patient is responsible for providing payment at time of service for all co-pays, deductible, coinsurance and any remaining balance due from services that are not covered by the patient’s insurance carrier. Please notify our office immediately if your insurance carrier or type of coverage should change. Failure to notify our office of any changes may result in denial by the insurance company, in which case payment becomes patient responsibility.
OUR OFFICE ACCEPTS THE FOLLOWING INSURANCE PLANS:
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD (PPO, Network P, Network S, Network E- limited providers, Anthem, Federal)
- CIGNA (HMO, PPO, Great West)
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (PPO, UHC of the River Valley, UMR, Choice Plus, Farm Bureau Plans)
- HUMANA (Choice Care Network-PPO, Gold Plus)
- TRICARE (standard, prime, South Region)
- WORKERS COMPENSATION PLANS (please call to verify)
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR INSURANCE PROVIDER WHEN VERIFYING BENEFITS AND ELIGIBILITY:
- What are my benefits for outpatient physical therapy for my insurance plan?
- Is Provision Physical Therapy in-network with my plan?
- Do I have a deductible, if so, what is the amount and has it been met/remaining amount if not yet met?
- Do I have co-insurance or a co-pay?
- What is my out-of-pocket maximum, if any, and has it been met/remaining amount if not yet met?
- When do my benefits start over?
- Is there a limit on number of visits or dollar amount?
- Is pre-certification required for outpatient physical therapy?